- 24-Mar-2017 to 23-May-2017 (MST)
- Central Islip, NY, USA
- Full Time
Flexible Schedule; Professional Training
We have recently partnered with one on the nations largest retail chains and we are looking for positive and motivated individuals that want be part of this nation wide expansion. The solar industry is one of the fastest growing job markets in the United States and we are one of the fastest growing solar companies.
- Qualify home owners for SunRun solar by setting appointments at retail locations
- Manage your pipeline from lead generation to installation
- Participate in weekly team meetings and trainings designed to help you improve personally and professionally
- Set appointments and qualify homeowners using tablet technology in retail locations
- Be guided by a mentor through our Mentor Program
- Effectively schedule and prioritize your daily work activities
- Develop and nurture relationships with retail store management at a local level
- Travel to and conduct sales meetings within customers' homes
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- A Self-driven attitude
- Customer-focused mindset
- Reliable transportation to travel to customers homes/appointments
- A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others
- Anticipated first year earnings $60,000 - $75,000
- Professional training provided
- Earn what you are worth!
LGCY Power has quickly become the fourth largest producer of residential solar contracts in the United States and offers solar energy at little to no upfront cost as a Sunrun Certified Partner. LGCY Power provides immediate electricity bill savings while empowering residential homeowners to reduce their carbon footprint and create a planet run by the sun.
About the Solar Industry
The solar industry has been around for 40+ years and is expected to grow 119 percent in 2017 and add more than 200,000 jobs by 2020. Nationally, solar companies are adding workers nearly 12 times faster than the overall economy.