- 10-Mar-2017 to 09-May-2017 (MST)
- Fresno, CA, USA
- Full Time
Flexible Schedule; Professional Training
About Us: Our primary goal is to provide an extraordinary customer experience while becoming the best version of ourselves and helping others do the same. In striving to do this we abide by the following Leadership Principles:
- Play Full Out
- Respect Different Perspectives
- Truly Listen
- Put Your Butt On The Line
- Trust Yourself, Trust Others
- Be A Daymaker
Position Description: We are growing our business and our currently looking for motivated individuals to grow with us! This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest and most innovative solar companies in the country. If you are motivated and positive and want to join a company that offers great potential for growth, we want you to join our Outside Sales team.
We are looking for individuals with the following qualifications:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- A Self-driven attitude
- Customer-focused mindset
- Ability to travel locally (within 50 miles)
- A positive attitude both in mindset and interaction with others
- Excellent Communication skills
We placed communication skills twice in this list because it is key driver for success. If you do not like talking with people, this job may not be for you, but we currently have people on our team who were once chasing career paths in entrepreneurship, law, medicine, education and more.
What is the job like?
- You'll qualify homeowners for solar by setting appointments door-to-door,
- Participate in weekly team meetings and training designed to help you improve personally and professionally,
- Earn what you are worth,
- Learn to build a customer base,
- Be guided by a mentor through our Mentor Program,
- Effectively schedule and prioritize your daily work activities,
- Travel to and conduct sales meetings within customers' homes,
- Have fun.
Those who meet sales targets and company standards will have the opportunity to fill management roles available in local markets throughout the United States. These provide even greater compensation opportunities as well as management training.
What Else Should I Know?
- Growth continues to be a top priority. With just over 500 sales reps, and as the 4th largest solar sales company in the nation, we continue to grow month after month.
- We have industry leading technology tools to support our sales staff.
- Opportunities for advancement are available within weeks after starting.
- We reward our best people beyond monetary compensation with trips, schwag and management retreats.
- We provide one-on-one training through a mentor program as your start out, and continuous training throughout your career (No previous sales experience required, but is a plus!)
- Culture that is second to none!